Skin Care and Body Contouring:
Recovery, Results, and Retreatment
Back to 30™ team believes it is essential for you to understand the non-invasive body contouring and skin care results you can expect after treatment at our offices throughout Upstate South Carolina, including our Greenville and Boiling Springs locations. These descriptions are general; please note that specific results are not guaranteed, and that results vary from one patient to another.
- Recovery: BOTOX Cosmetic is an outpatient treatment, which means that patients can return to their normal activities immediately following treatment.
- Results: Results are typically visible within a week after the procedure, and should continue to improve over the next few weeks.
- Retreatment: The effects of BOTOX Cosmetic last for approximately four months. After four months, we recommend scheduling a follow-up treatment to maintain the results.
- Recovery: Your recovery time will vary depending on the intensity of the chemical peel you undergo. Lighter peels do not involve any recovery time, while stronger peels such as the Vi Peel® typically take about three to four days of recovery. During this time, you can expect some redness, stinging, and peeling.
- Results: For all three types of peels available at our practice, you will not see results immediately because your skin needs a few days to slough off the older layers of skin.
- Retreatment: Acheiving your goals may require a series of peels performed in regular intervals, often about every four to six weeks.
Clear + Brilliant® Laser Treatment
- Recovery: You can return to your busy schedule immediately after Clear+Brilliant treatment.
- Results: Softer, smoother skin is usually noticeable within a few days.
- Retreatment: Most patients see the best results after four to six treatments.
- Recovery: Most patients can expect little to no downtime, but some experience redness, sensitivity, and flushing immediately following the procedure.
- Results: Many patients see results within 72 hours of a Collagen Bomb. The results will continue to improve over the next four to eight weeks.
- Retreatment: Our team will prescribe a retreatment plan depending on your results and goals.
- Recovery: You can return to work and activities immediately following your CoolSculpting session.
- Results: Fat cells will be expelled over the next few weeks, and it may take approximately three months to experience your final results. Regular exercise and a balanced diet can help you enjoy longer-lasting results.
- Retreatment: The amount of fat you wish to lose and the number of areas you are addressing will determine how many sessions you need.
- Recovery: Although there is virtually no downtime, you can expect minor irritation for the first 48 hours after the procedure.
- Results: The results of dermaplaning are visible almost immediately.
- Retreatment: We recommend treatments every three to four weeks to maintain the results.
- Recovery: There is no downtime or discomfort after DermaSweep.
- Results: Most patients see results after one treatment, but we recommend several sessions for the most noticeable results.
- Retreatment: Our team recommends three to six treatments. Each one should be spaced 10 days to two weeks apart.
- Recovery: There is no recovery and you can return to normal activities following IPL photorejuvenation. If you will be in the sun, wear strong sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Results: Results are visible as soon as 48 hours after the procedure, and will continue to improve as your outer layers of skin slough away.
- Retreatment: To ensure the best results, we recommend multiple treatments spaced a few weeks apart.
JUVÉDERM® Dermal Fillers
- Recovery: You can resume work and exercise immediately following this treatment.
- Results: JUVÉDERM fillers resorb into the body slowly and offer impressive results and can last up to one year or more before requiring retreatment. Additionally, JUVÉDERM Voluma® XC has shown results for up to two years.
- Retreatment: Depending on the type of filler you choose and the area treated, you may need retreatment anywhere from eight months to two years after your initial procedure.
- Recovery: Patients can usually return to their normal activities immediately after KYBELLA injections.
- Results: Most patients see noticeable results within four to six weeks.
- Retreatment: You may need multiple treatments to achieve your expected results. For most patients, we recommend anywhere from two to four sessions spaced one month apart. Once you reach your goal, you will not need retreatment or maintenance treatment.
Laser Hair Removal
- Recovery: During your recovery from laser hair removal, you can expect some redness and swelling. However, you can resume your regular activities immediately.
- Results: Your results will vary depending on your unique hair pigmentation, skin tone, and skin texture.
- Retreatment: To eliminate the desired amount of hair, most patients need five to eight treatment sessions. The results of this treatment are not permanent, and you will need to treat regrowth in the year following treatment.
- Recovery: LATISSE is applied nightly, and there is no recovery involved.
- Results: Patients may notice longer lashes after four weeks of use, fuller lashes after eight weeks, and full results within 16 weeks.
- Retreatment: LATISSE is only effective as long as it is being used. If you stop using LATISSE, your lashes will return to their normal state.
- Recovery: Most patients can return to their normal activities 24 hours after microneedling treatment, but should expect some minor discomfort during this time.
- Results: You may notice effects almost immediately, but your skin will continue to improve over the next several weeks. The final results can take approximately three to six months to show.
- Retreatment: We recommend multiple sessions in order to reach your ultimate goals.
- Recovery: There is minimal to no recovery involved after treatment with Skinny Shots.
- Results: Many of our patients have been able to lose two or more pounds each week. The results are best when Skinny Shots are combined with a healthy diet plan and regular exercise.
- Retreatement: Our team will prescribe the appropriate retreatment during your consultation.
- Recovery: Because there are no incisions required, the recovery time from a thread lift is minimal.
- Results: You can experience rejuvenating results over the next four to six months.
- Retreatment: We will prescribe a retreatment after four to six months.
- Recovery: There is no downtime after a Tripolar RF procedure.
- Results: Results can be visible almost immediately. They will continue to improve over the next few days.
- Retreatment: Multiple treatments are recommended for patients needing more extensive treatment.
- Recovery: You can resume work and normal activities immediately after Ultherapy treatment.
- Results: Results become visible over the course of the next two to three months.
- Retreatment: Although most patients see their desired results after one session, you may require minor follow-up treatments to maintain them.
- Recovery: There is no downtime. You can return to your busy schedule after an UltraShape session.
- Results: You can see results as soon as two weeks after your first treatment. Your final results are visible within two to three weeks of your final treatment.
- Retreatment: Most patients require two to three treatment sessions, which are scheduled three to four weeks apart.
- Recovery: In the hours following VelaShape III treatment, you may experience a continuous warming sensation and pink tinge to your skin. However, you can resume work and other activities immediately after.
- Results: The expected results vary from patient to patient.
- Retreatment: Most patients need six visits to achieve their desired results.
Learn More about Our Treatments
During your consultation, you can explore before and after images to help you gain an idea of what to expect after each treatment. To learn more, contact us online or call Back to 30 at (864) 372-3003.
"Going to Back to 30 is like going to a friend's home. I feel our relationships grow with every visit. I like the fact that Back to 30 is medically based and will even take the time for follow up with a care call. Just the positive people make a difference ."Angel L.H.