We look forward to seeing you and are open as of Friday, May 29th as approved by the governor. There are some temporary changes at the office due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Current requirements for guests for treatment at Back to 30® include the following:
- You will be asked some basic screening questions when you make your appointment:
- Do you have a fever, cough or headache today or within the past two weeks?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you or anyone in your family been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks?
- Have you traveled outside of the country in the past month?.
- All of our guests will be required to wear a mask to enter the office.
- No children in the reception area.
- Extra visitors are limited to 1.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE AT BACK TO 30®:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided outside of the main entrance and throughout the office.
- We will require social distancing in the office and our large reception area will be limited to 2-3 guests at a time.
- All hard surfaces in the office will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day including: door handles, front desk, tables, desks, equipment and restrooms.
- All team members will be wearing masks and will be screened every morning before work including temperature.
- All treatment providers will be wearing masks and gloves.
- As always, treatment providers will wash hands before and after each patient visit and change gloves between each patient.
- All equipment in treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between each patient visit.
Thank you for your understanding. Our patient and team safety and well-being is our top concern.
Back to 30® Team