- In This Section
- Chemical Peels
- Clear + Brilliant®
- IPL Photorejuvenation
- Thread Lift
We offer innovative DermaSweep micro-resurfacing technology to our patients in Upstate South Carolina. This non-invasive treatment uses proprietary bristle tips to gently clear the top layer of dead skin cells to address fine lines and wrinkles, dry skin, oily skin, pigmentation issues, and similar concerns. DermaSweep can also stimulate blood circulation and refresh the skin, leaving it softer and smoother. After treatment, the team at Back to 30™ will administer an exclusive infusion solution. These various products are formulated with cutting-edge ingredients to target specific skin care concerns, offering visible results in just one session.*
DermaSweep can remove old skin cells to address pigmentation issues and signs of aging.*
*Note: There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary for each individual.
Is DermaSweep Right for You?
DermaSweep is a gentle, but highly effective treatment for cosmetic concerns, including:
- Fine lines
- Uneven pigmentation
- Minor skin laxity
- Age spots
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Keratosis pilaris
- Red patches
- Sun damage
- Age spots
DermaSweep is suitable for all skin types and can improve a variety of skin concerns. Our team can meet with you to examine your skin and health. We will discuss all your options and recommend the best treatment to help you achieve your goals.*
How Does DermaSweep Work?
Similar to microdermabrasion, DermaSweep is a unique form of micro-resurfacing that uses a patented wand with customizable bristle tips to remove old skin. The wand also has a gentle vacuum function. As it lifts away the surface cells, the device can clean your pores and enhance blood flow. With improved circulation, your body can produce more collagen to keep your skin supple. Not only is this treatment effective, but DermaSweep is very gentle and safe. We can even treat very sensitive areas of skin, including around the eyes.
After removing damaged cells, a member of our team will apply one of several types of infusions. These exclusive infusions are designed to improve specific aesthetic concerns. Your practitioner will carefully select the right one for you. Your infusion options include:
- Clarify: For acne prone skin.
- Vitamin C: For hydration and brightening for all skin types.
- Exfoliation: For exfoliation and rejuvenation.
- Hyperpigmentation: For skin lightening.
- Hayluronic acid: For hydration for all skin types.
- Red Carpet Ready: For hydration, exfoliation, brightening .
- NuCell: For skin rescue, revitalization, and improves dull skin, while increasing growth factors, peptides, ceramides and antioxidants.
DermaSweep treatments are quick and most patients compare treatment to receiving a facial.
The Benefits of DermaSweep
Although we offer several non-invasive skin rejuvenation options, there are a number of reasons to consider DermaSweep, such as:
- Non-invasive: DermaSweep treatments are quick and most patients compare treatment to receiving a facial. Each session lasts about 30 minutes, and there is no downtime required.
- Fast-acting: We usually recommend several sessions for more dramatic effects, but you may see distinct results after just one treatment. In particular, your skin can feel much smoother. Typically, we will suggest three to six treatments, each spaced ten days to two weeks apart.*
- Effective: DermaSweep can achieve comprehensive effects. It can be used on the arms and hands, as well as the face. That is why this treatment is considered a favorite among A-listers and celebrities. Additionally, we can easily customize your treatment to achieve your specific cosmetic goals.
Contact Back to 30™ Today
With gentle, effective treatments, we can remove old layers of skin for a rejuvenated, enhanced appearance. To learn more about DermaSweep and its benefits over other forms of micro-resurfacing, contact our staff online or call us today at (864) 372-3003.